Nintendo Discussion of Nintendo console gaming products

Old 05-22-2006, 10:38 PM   #1
treefalse
Super-Tree

Tournaments Won: 1

Default This is a joke

I got this link off vgcats.com.

Giga Flop?

This guy is a joke. He has no idea what's he's talking about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moldytoaster
Nintendo is a Japanese company...and they try to use words to trick you... like, Giga flop.
News Flash: Sony is also a Japanese company.

Quote:
DS is $300
$150
Quote:
DS wastes battery. PSP is much better for battery life
Quote:
Originally Posted by IGN
As many who have been keeping up with IGN's Battery Journal have seen, the PlayStation Portable's general use weighs in typically somewhere between the estimations Sony offered at TGS 2004 of around 4-6 hours of playtime (cut down from the E3 estimation of a maximum of 10 hours.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DS User
I get about 6-8 hours of Mario 64 DS and I seem to get about 5-7 with Tiger Woods Golf.
6-8>4-6

I could go on. I haven't looked much into this video, so it could be a prank, but this guy still pisses me off.

Last edited by treefalse; 05-30-2006 at 08:07 PM.
treefalse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 11:09 PM   #2
Zetex
g-user

Tournaments Won: 4

Cut him some slack, he's just a nerd wanting some atention.
Zetex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006, 01:51 AM   #3
treefalse
Super-Tree

Well, I guess I did go a bit over, but not as much as he did...
treefalse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2006, 05:39 PM   #4
bfchickenchaser

lol, look at this!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...09023681812200
Old 05-27-2006, 06:30 PM   #5
Heyyou27
CIS SCUM

It's a joke; I thought it was really funny.
Heyyou27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2006, 04:27 PM   #6
Snow
19th President

That video was amazing.
Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2006, 06:48 PM   #7
VooDoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Floyd
That video was amazing.
No it wasn't 4:3 sucks and 16:9's better so i don't know how he's meant to sway me with saying someting like that, widescreen = cinema quality, fact.
Old 05-28-2006, 09:44 PM   #8
Snow
19th President

Quote:
Originally Posted by VooDoo
No it wasn't 4:3 sucks and 16:9's better so i don't know how he's meant to sway me with saying someting like that, widescreen = cinema quality, fact.
Look at the video bfchickenchaser posted, it's all a joke. The video was hilarious, face it.
Old 05-28-2006, 09:51 PM   #9
Drunken_Shinobi
Ninja Pimp Slap!

Hehe...now that's funny.
Drunken_Shinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 01:40 AM   #10
joshisposer
Ignorance is proven wrong

i think the ds does suck. the psp is better, but yeah, the guy is pretty much a fake
joshisposer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 03:49 PM   #11
lordcanti493

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshisposer View Post
i think the ds does suck. the psp is better, but yeah, the guy is pretty much a fake
hate to say this buddy but the ds is way better than psp...theres more games...you can play all the old gba games on it...theres stuff out there now that lets you listen to music and watch videos on it...plus nintendo should be introducing a webbrowser update for it soon....so...oh and the updates arent like the psp updates so ne thing homebrew on it doesnt go away like on psp
Old 04-02-2007, 04:09 PM   #12
Part Nicky

Whoa... old...........
Old 04-02-2007, 07:50 PM   #13
lordcanti493

Angry

wow this dude is a fag...he doesnt know shit about the ds...the ds is GOD compared to the psp...the psp is way overated because it can play music and videos...but if u go out and by this one thing u can play the same stuff...seriously some one kill this fag before i hunt him down and do it for the sake of man kind
Old 04-02-2007, 09:42 PM   #14
Drunken_Shinobi
Ninja Pimp Slap!

It's a joke and this thread is so old.
Old 04-02-2007, 10:58 PM   #15
Part Nicky

Nearly a year old... I'd like to say it brings back memories, but I don't even remember where I was when I first looked at this thread.
Old 04-03-2007, 04:59 PM   #16
Ryu-Nacho
G-Monarch

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordcanti493 View Post
wow this dude is a fag...he doesnt know shit about the ds...the ds is GOD compared to the psp...the psp is way overated because it can play music and videos...but if u go out and by this one thing u can play the same stuff...seriously some one kill this fag before i hunt him down and do it for the sake of man kind
On Metacritic...
Number of PSP games in the green=84
Number of DS games in the green=51

I own both, so I can personally say that, while both are enjoyable, I prefer my PSP. What about you canti? Have you ever even touched a PSP?

BTW, fuckin' old.
Ryu-Nacho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 05:05 PM   #17
Snow
19th President

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryu-Nacho View Post
On Metacritic...
I own both, so I can personally say that, while both are enjoyable, I prefer my PSP. What about you canti? Have you ever even touched a PSP?
BTW, fuckin' old.
You know what's really sad? Hannah Montana on the DS outsold every PSP game in the month of December. The PSP is definatly underrated.
Old 04-03-2007, 05:06 PM   #18
Part Nicky

What??? This is an outrage. Maybe the Mafia is helping them out...
Old 04-03-2007, 06:50 PM   #19
lordcanti493

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryu-Nacho View Post
On Metacritic...
BTW, fuckin' old.
yes i have touched a psp..a few of my friends have one...they think my black ds lite is way better...and wow psp doesnt have more games than ds...get ur shit straight...and again the psp is WAY over rated
Old 04-03-2007, 07:16 PM   #20
Snow
19th President

Quote:
yes i have touched a psp..a few of my friends have one...they think my black ds lite is way better...and wow psp doesnt have more games than ds...get ur shit straight...and again the psp is WAY over rated
He's talking about how many games got good reviews on metacritic, not the number of games.
Old 04-03-2007, 07:48 PM   #21
lordcanti493

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Floyd View Post
He's talking about how many games got good reviews on metacritic, not the number of games.
personally i dont care...the psp is gay as fuck and a peice of shit...only thing good from sony was the ps2...and thats only because of the final fantasy games and the kingdom hearts series...so yea other than that sony has done nothing that compares to the ds
Old 04-03-2007, 08:59 PM   #22
Drunken_Shinobi
Ninja Pimp Slap!

Quote:
personally i dont care...the psp is gay as fuck and a peice of shit...only thing good from sony was the ps2...and thats only because of the final fantasy games and the kingdom hearts series...so yea other than that sony has done nothing that compares to the ds
Well, I don't really agree with you on that one...in fact I think the most rational thing to do is to just accept it. But since you're a hardcore Nintendo fanboy I'll leave you to wet yourself with the DS and sadly I can't stop you from thinking so irrationally. By the way, I hope you're not trying to convince us that the DS is way better than the PSP, because if you are then it's just saddening to see your method of reasoning. So far your reason for the PSP sucking is, "I JUST THINK IT SUX LOLZ,OH YEAH AND IT CAN PLAY MUSIC AND VIDEOS AND THAT MAKES IT SUCK MORE!!111ONEONE".
Old 04-03-2007, 10:30 PM   #23
Heyyou27
CIS SCUM

Quote:
The DS is just as lame, if not more so than the PSP due to it's inability to play music or perform other media functions. As cool as poking a character with a stylus is, I'd rather not waste my time with the garbage software on the system. I own a Wii and it's just as bad; childish mini-games are only so much fun for so long. When it comes to real gaming, I'll stick to my PC.
Heyyou27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 03:55 PM   #24
lordcanti493

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyyou27 View Post
The DS is just as lame, if not more so than the PSP due to it's inability to play music or perform other media functions. As cool as poking a character with a stylus is, I'd rather not waste my time with the garbage software on the system. I own a Wii and it's just as bad; childish mini-games are only so much fun for so long. When it comes to real gaming, I'll stick to my PC.
pc gaming is way different from handhelds...pc gaming is fun...i play warcraft three and halo...but when it comes down to it with handhelds...nintendo will always comeout on top...wow the psp can play music...so what wheres the touch screen on a psp...wheres the backlight?and what about the batterylife...when sony can make something with that stuff and halfway decent games...then ill say the psp is cool...but until then personally i think its dumb
Old 04-04-2007, 06:37 PM   #25
Ryu-Nacho
G-Monarch

Canti, PSP has a lit screen, like the DS. And, it doesn't need a touch screen; that's just a gimmick like the Wiimote and it's motion sensor. Sure, it's neat sometimes, but it isn't really necessary to play most games. I actually think it ruined some games, like Diddy Kong Racing.
So far canti, the only thing we seem to agree on is that WCIII:TFT is fun. =P

Anyways, we should just stop the argument. Every system has it's ups and downs, everyone has their opinions, and no one will convince anyone otherwise.
Ryu-Nacho is offline   Reply With Quote