Go Back   gprime.net boards > other stuff > sports

sports all about.. you guessed it.. sports

Old 07-07-2010, 12:48 AM   #1
Liquid_Snake
SNAAAAAKKKKEEE!!!!

Default So I decided to do street UFC with a friend...

..and found out i'm quite good at it.
Liquid_Snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 02:35 AM   #2
Nitz
//wall blocks control

Tournaments Won: 4

Dammit, you just got Drowning Pool stuck in my head.
Nitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 07:03 AM   #3
Ryu-Nacho
G-Monarch

Ryu-Nacho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 07:12 PM   #4
Drunken_Shinobi
Ninja Pimp Slap!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquid_Snake View Post
..and found out i'm quite good at it.
Go shoot yourself. Now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryu-Nacho View Post
I'd say that's how 90% of the 'Street UFC' youtube videos look like when I watch them. I have yet to find a fight where it doesn't look like people are throwing flurries of slaps and punches before they start to pull each other to the ground.
Drunken_Shinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 11:37 AM   #5
Drunken_Shinobi
Ninja Pimp Slap!

Are you the 40 year old virgin?
Old 08-03-2010, 12:51 AM   #6
Liquid_Snake
SNAAAAAKKKKEEE!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken_Shinobi View Post
Go shoot yourself. Now.

I'd say that's how 90% of the 'Street UFC' youtube videos look like when I watch them. I have yet to find a fight where it doesn't look like people are throwing flurries of slaps and punches before they start to pull each other to the ground.
I actually went hard, started kicking my friend. We aren't trained, but hey, it passes the time. Better than playing FIFA.
Liquid_Snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 08:31 PM   #7
Drunken_Shinobi
Ninja Pimp Slap!

Wow man...if you injured yourselves in a stupid fashion I am totally not going to feel any pity for that. Honestly, if you're going to go full contact with your friends make sure you're wearing some protective gear or something at least. By protective gear I don't mean a pair of gloves and a mouth guard. I mean...that is protective for those who are more experienced in MMA. However, a couple of inexperienced people who are trying to practice or have fun with some 'home MMA' should wear headgear and some padding to make sure you don't fuck yourselves up.
Old 11-18-2010, 02:07 AM   #8
Nitz
//wall blocks control

Tournaments Won: 4

Quote:
However, a couple of inexperienced people who are trying to practice or have fun with some 'home MMA' should wear headgear and some padding to make sure you don't fuck yourselves up.
Or not, so their stupid genes can be removed from the pool.
Nitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 03:06 AM   #9
Drunken_Shinobi
Ninja Pimp Slap!

True...I suppose if they weren't wearing anything that would be better. Either way, you're pretty dumb to call your average little fight in the backyard 'Street UFC'. I mean seriously, it sounds like something a dumb 13 year old would think of when he's just bored and wants to do stupid shit. Hell, but what's even dumber than that is when you willingly risk injuring or maiming yourself by getting into a full contact fight without any protective gear. Hell, but I suppose if he wants to break a bone or lose a tooth that's always fine. Meh...oh well, this topic is a few months old already. I just looked at it again because I was bored with the inactivity of this board.
Old 12-21-2010, 01:03 AM   #10
Heyyou27
CIS SCUM

Quote:
True...I suppose if they weren't wearing anything that would be better. Either way, you're pretty dumb to call your average little fight in the backyard 'Street UFC'. I mean seriously, it sounds like something a dumb 13 year old would think of when he's just bored and wants to do stupid shit. Hell, but what's even dumber than that is when you willingly risk injuring or maiming yourself by getting into a full contact fight without any protective gear. Hell, but I suppose if he wants to break a bone or lose a tooth that's always fine. Meh...oh well, this topic is a few months old already. I just looked at it again because I was bored with the inactivity of this board.
That's exactly what we should expect from OP considering his age and post history.
Heyyou27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 02:28 PM   #11
Drunken_Shinobi
Ninja Pimp Slap!

Yeah...I truly doubt he's actually 25 years old and maybe he's saying that's his age so he can get all the e-booze he wants from the e-bar. If only there were a Youtube video of this event I can just laugh at.